May. 31st, 2006
Hello; my name's Katherine and I'm new to this community.
How is it that names starting with 'B' are found amusing? ..Is this just common to me and I'm just insane?
I just learned starfish have no brains and, instead of a head in the center, have an anus...so, techinically, all starfish have their heads up their asses, so the next time you wanna insult somebody without their knowing, call 'em a starfish!
[I wrote this in my diary a while back:] ...Have you ever noticed random food names are found funny? .. Fish and cheese, mainly? It's like hardwired into our heads, like the desire to turn blonde!
BTW, check out the song-lyrics I wrote, Attack of the Blonde Clones. It sorta sucks, but I like it.
Aug. 26th, 2005
06:08 pm - reduced shakespeare company
they are very into the name bob
and bob is cool
"You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake."
Apr. 2nd, 2005
11:14 am - I love Bob!!!
Lol. Dang, I love this community. It's so random. Anyways, I just joined and I have a Bob related story.
I love the name Bob and it all has to start w/ this silly boy maybe a year ago. I just joined orchestra in the middle of the year and didn't know anybody. I played stand up bass which played in the back of the group and I was quite isolated. But there was this cello player in front of me and I would poke him and ask him things: *poke w/ sharp end of bass bow* "Hey, Cello guy...What are we doing?" "Hey Cello guy...". And so on. But then he goes, "My name isn't Cello guy." So I ask, "So what is it?" and he replies of course:
And ha, from then on I have called him Bob. Even if I soon enough learned his real name was James or something but I call that his fake name. It was nice having a fun name for him and he was always nice and helped me out w/ carrying this huge bass around at festivals. I just always felt some kind of connection w/ this Bob ever since that day. So we became good friends still are but now it's even progressed into crazy, addicted-to-each-other gf/bf relationship and it's been the best thing to happen in my life so far. We talk about everything and anything. He really does respond to when I call him Bob. And when I first called him Bob in front of his parents they were like "ummm, who?". Lol. And when I call him Bob in front of friends who already do know his name they look at me and then at him w/ such questioning, confused looks. It's all quite amusing. But my Bob is a very calm adorable guy and just smiles and laughs to himself when that happens.
So that's my story and hopefully it wasn't too bad for you. If you wanna talk about Bob more just comment ! Thanks.
Jan. 12th, 2005
i am bob.
i an an elf.
i am cool.
Dec. 29th, 2004
02:31 am - New BoB In The Group
NICE TA MEET YA....
LOVE And Other Indoor Sports... BoB
Dec. 23rd, 2004
- its true that we dont know what weve got until we lose it, but its also true that we dont know what weve been missing untill it arrives.
- dream what you want to dream; go where you wanna go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
- always put yourslef in others shoes. if you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too.
- love beggins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.
- when you were born, you were crying and eveyone was around you was smiling. live your life so that when you die, youre the one smiling and eveyone around you is crying.
- yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mistery, today is a gift
Dec. 22nd, 2004
11:32 pm - Hola hombres!
Hello! I just joined. Just wanted to say how cool it is to have a thing for Bob. Bob is friggin' awesome. That's all I really have to say for now...
Nov. 19th, 2004
11:53 pm - some of it is true
This is freaky...DO NOT CHEAT (You'll will kick yourself later) I was a little skeptical trying this, but if you follow the instructions to the "t" you'll be surprised!!!!
All of my answers were accurate. We'll see tomorrow if the wish comes true. I'll let you know. Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out! The person who sent it to me said her wish came true 10 minutes after they read the mail. BUT NO CHEATING! This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It takes about three minutes...it's worth a try :)
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
NO LOOKING AHEAD...OR IT WON"T TURN OUT RIGHT!
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family....) in the 4th, 5th,
and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11.
GO WITH YOUR INSTINCT PEOPLE!!!!
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game.....
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. and 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...send this to 10 people within the hour you read this...IF you do..your wish will come true. If you don't it will become the opposite
07:19 pm - AWESOME!
HOLY SHIT I DIDNT KNOW THAT THERE WAS A COMMUNITY FOR THE NAME BOB, THAT IS AWESOME. ANY WAYS I HAVE AND ABSESION WITH THE NAME BOB, IM PROBABLY GONNA NAME MY KID BOB OR BOBBY, HAHA I GOT TO TELL MY FRIENDS ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY.
OH YEAH BTW IM NEW AND MY NAME IS VANESSA AND IM 15 YEARS OLD. IF ANYONE WANTS TO ADD ME THEN, GO RIGHT AHEAD!
Oct. 27th, 2004
Navigate: (Previous 10 Entries)